1. Students should attend school regularly and punctually. In case of absence for three consecutive days or more, an absent letter addressed to the principal should be submitted in the school office.
2. Escorts of the students shall have to produce the identity card at the gate otherwise students will not be allowed to leave the school premises.
3. Parents, guardian or attendants of the students are not allowed to stay within the school premises during school hours.
4. Vehicles are not allowed to be parked inside school premises or in front of the school gate.
5. Students are requested not to wear or bring any valuable items to school.
6. It is imperative that the school fees should be paid by 10th of every month failing which late fees will be charged. Tuition fee for vacation month and last month of the session are to be paid along with the previous month’s tuition fee.
7. If the fees for two consecutive months remain unpaid then the school authority shall have the right to strike off the child’s name from the school register.
8. The decision of the school authority will be final regarding admission or promotion.
9. All letters are to be addressed to the principal. Parents may feel free to discuss any problem with the principal.
10. In order to meet the teacher incharge prior permission has to be taken from the school office.
1.Admission will be on first come first serve basis
2.Eligibility Criteria : Child should attain minimum 2 years of age at the commencement of each session.
3.In order to confirm your child’s seat kindly contact well in advance for the next available admission date.
4.Admission to Upper Nursery, K.G- I & II is subject to vacancy .