1. Adopt the modern methods and techniques of child education keeping traditional values the same.
2. Create a vibrant and happy atmosphere in school to mitigate the fear of school from the child’s mind.
3. Discover and recognize the inherent talent of a child and assist in enhancing and exploring it further.
4. Instill moral values and help to inculcate healthy habits in a child.
5. Provide valuable assistance to improve a child’s interpersonal skills.
6. Help a toddler prepare and face high school interviews.
7. Offer adequate guidance to parents while choosing appropriate high school for their ward.
8. Uplift a child’s morale and ensure physical, mental and psychological growth of a child.